David at third world county tagged me with the “eight random things” meme. Granted, he added five more, thereby creating a meme/T.13 twofer, but in my case eight will probably do.
The rules of the meme:
Eight Random Things About The Random Yak:
1. I woke up this morning with a kitten on my head. (Literally.)
2. This wasn’t the first time.
3. I like to eat ice cream in the snow. (Preferably with a cup of coffee.)
4. Although I’d like to have a more dignified choice, my favorite hymn is: “Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee” and I have been known to play it more than ten times in a row. (I have also been known to sing along, and did so even before I knew all the words.)
5. I frequently respond to the question “would you like cream for your coffee?” with, “Just leave the cow.” (Others frequently don’t realize that I mean it.)
6. Occasionally, I dream in Chinese. (Which might not be strange if I was Chinese, but I’m Danish.)
7. I have the nicest rose garden on the street. (Also the best collection of dandelions and some world-class crabgrass.)
8. My favorite flavors of ice cream are mint-chip and coffee-chip, depending on mood and availability.
Now for the taggees. Let’s hear 8 random facts about:
- Pet (and/or TMOTU) of Pet’s Garden Blog (assuming she’s well enough to blog again.)
- Chris Carlisle (formerly known as Captain Platypus) of The Chris Carlisle Blog
- Angel at Woman Honor Thyself
- GarthTrekker (aka LGP) at Bloggin’ Outloud
- Beth at Blue Star Chronicles
- Barbara at Tidbits and Treasures
- Dane Bramage
- JD at I Do Things So You Don’t Have To