Busy, busy, busy. It’s Thursday and I’ve failed to dothe usual weekly roundup and reading lists. In light of this, I think I’ll kill multiple birds with a single stone and turn today’s regularly scheduled Thursday 13 into a virtual bed check of the usual suspects (and perhaps a few new ones):
Thursday 13: Checking Up On the Blogroll Roundup
1. Moonbattery:How do you say Happy Mother’s Day in Welsh? You can’t – at least according to a story Van Helsing posted this morning at Moonbattery.
2.TWC:America’s third world countyoffers a Thursday 13 in favor of the tree. Have to agree with this one. I’ve got many big, old oaks and mulberries growing around my side of the mountain and I couldn’t get by without them (leaves and all).
3. TMH’s Bacon Bits: (mmm…bacon bits). The newest installment of Observations From a Padded Room is well worth the time and consideration. DL’s over the top – and right on target – with this one.
4. Pet’s Garden Blog: Most of our gardens still look dead. Not so in Florida, perhaps. Check out the blooms over at Pet’s Garden Blog.
5. Dane Bramage: Thursday 13: 13 Internet Searches that lead to Dane Bramage. (Plastic flamingos with avian flu?? See for yourself.)
6. Adam’s Blog: Adam is discussing “This and That” over at Adam’s Blog, and has a good podcast on the downside of Vote By Mail elections.
7. Pillage Idiot: An update on The State of Impeachment, and how the nutroots are upset about Congress’ apparent failure to pursue what might have been the Democrats’ best campaign effort on behalf of the Republican presidential cause.
8. Running From Camera: It’s snowing in Rotterdam, and this blog never gets old.
9. The Conservative Cat: Ferdy’s been getting emails from his support team again. Well, okay, they’re spammers trying to imitate his support team, and they haven’t quite got the idea…
10. Conservababes: Tracking global cooling, right from New Fallujah…
11. The Platypus Society. Chris Carlisle is setting blogging and website goals. Dangerous things, goals – but if they get him blogging again, I’m all for it.
12. AbbaGav: Sharing the secrets that keep crossing guards alive…(heh)
13. The Paragraph Farmer: Offering an explanation in answer to the question “Should Ronald Reagan’s image be added to Mount Rushmore?” No, I’m not telling. Go read it for yourself.
Yes, this is also your weekend OTP. I’m having to run multiples because they’ve suddenly become very, very popular (evidence that Ferdinand is truly preparing a worldwide coup, with legions of blogging retainers behind his cause? You Be The Judge).
- Pirate’s Cove: “Today’s Global Warming Hypocrisy“
- High Desert Wanderer: “Candidates, Bloggers and other Idiots“
And in the interest of not upsetting our new feline overlord, I’m linking (as always) to: